Send chocolate arrows!
This delicate set of Valentine's Day gourmet French chocolates includes an assortment of:
• 9 "French Poems" chocolates, Each heart-shaped dark or milk chocolate is inspired by a French poem, described below with its corresponding ingredients.
1. "Day leaves and dew froth, Reeds of wind, scented smiles"
Taken from "La Courbe De Tes Yeux" (The Curve Of Your Eyes) by Paul Eluard, this extract inspired a recipe based on the minerality of the Vanilla from Tahiti, the freshness of sweet mint and peppermint, and a very well balanced Madagascar dark chocolate shell 69%.
2. "Here - some fruits, some flowers, some leaves and some branches
And here my heart which beats for you alone."
With this chocolate, Michel RICHART translates Paul Verlaine's "Green" poem into unforgettable flavors. In a 70% Dominican Republic dark chocolate shell, some bits and purée of raspberry, some essential oil of rose, lime, and blackcurrant pepper, to inspire freshness, enthusiasm, and the vigor of a newborn love.
3. "Thus the lover from an adored body
Plucks memory's exquisite flower."
Charles Baudelaire's "Parfum" exhales, in this creation, the softness of a fine milk chocolate shell, in which orange, yuzu, grapefruit, and iris absolute intertwine their flavors.
• 16 of our delicious petits hearts, with sweet flavors of caramel coulis and salted butter (white chocolate shell), cocoa ganache (dark chocolate shell) and praline almonds (milk chocolate shell).
We also enclosed a thin 73% dark chocolate plaque that will convey a sweet message...
1 Double Box Set with 9 French Poems bonbons + 16 micro-hearts + 1 plaque - Handmade in France.
Size of each box: 5" x 5" presented with a ribbon and an optional free message card (see below).