This selection of savory and sweet mini gourmet French macarons will take you to an unforgettable sensory and emotional trip to the South East of France, in the colorful region of Provence.
Michel Richart created 6 new complex flavors for you to enjoy this summer:
- "Marseille": a tribute to a traditional biscuit from the Phocean city that mixes some refreshing notes of neroli, star anise, lemon, and almond;
- "Carpentras": enjoy the specialty of this beautiful city: strawberry, paired with lemons
- "Aix en Provence": known as one of the sunniest places in France, Aix features colorful markets where you can find, like in this savory mini-macaron, sweet peppers, strawberries, tomatoes, fleur de sel, thyme, rosemary...
- "Lubéron, Enchanted Place": discover the other savory macaron of this collection, showcasing the most refined goat cheese and basil, olive oil, blackcurrant pepper...
- "Lavender Fête": picture yourself on August 15th when, in Provence, we celebrate lavender. Now is the time to taste this new creation that showcases the powerful scents of this flower, and olive oil;
- "Au bord de la Sorgue": we're ending our trip by the Sorgue river, with melon macarons that are most refreshing, well balanced between a natural sweetness and and almost tart freshness.
Box size: 5" x 5". Designed and made in Lyon, France. Presented with a raffia gift ribbon and a free optional gift message card.