Following popular and critical success over the winter 2011-12, we
decided INFUZZZ deserved a place in our permanent collection with its
new tasting concept: the infusion bubble. Take your heart and senses further, biting into a tiny drop of infusion delicately placed at the core of some original chocolate creations. Embark for a sensitive journey around multiple aromas and textures you had never experienced before.
All in the name of pleasure.
Discover Michel Richart's 5 original Infuzzz chocolate bonbons:
- "In the balsamic garden": an infusion of vanilla dropped into a Santo Domingo chocolate with a vanilla ganache.
- "Raspberry lips": an infusion of vanilla from Tahiti, slightly enhanced by delicate peppermint dropped into a 72% Venezuela chocolate with raspberry ganache.
- "A touch of Idleness": an infusion of citrus with a dash of mint dropped into a 72% Venezuela Chocolate with an orange coulis
- "In a bath of petals": an infusion of rose, enlightened by citrus notes, dropped into a 72% Venezuela Chocolate with a rose and citrus caramel coulis.
- "Fragrances from a Far East market": an infusion of seven spices dropped into a 72% Venezuela Chocolate with a vanilla and Santo Domingo cocoa ganache.
16 Infuzzz Chocolates assorted with 32 Ultra Fines for lovers of pure chocolate:
32 thin squares, the greatest vintage single-origin cocoas, in proportions ranging from 70 to 100%, obtained from the best regions: Venezuela, Santo Domingo, Madagascar, Ecuador, etc.
Each box size 5" x 5" - Presented with a ribbon and an optional free message card - Designed and made in Lyon, France.